Hill Park Zone Hill Park Zone

I was just playing the sonic demo on my phone.

The only level was Hill Park Zone, and this certainly reminded me of it. Good job.

ATM. Serendipity/Feat.K.Nadi ATM. Serendipity/Feat.K.Nadi

Great

My only gripe is that the sound quality differs between both of your mics, which is something hard to get around when it comes to collabs. One sounded compressed while the other didn't. Anyways, great job.
If you checked out some of our latest stuff it'd be greatly appreciated :)

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

Yea, the qualities differ indeed but this track has been in the works for 2 months so when I got sumone on it finally we just dropped it. I think Nadi did pretty well equalizeing on his end, he's gettin his game up. Yea dude for sure I'll check ur stuff out

Journey to the Power Supply Journey to the Power Supply

I think the name fits

The name fits for me. It's nice and it flows well, but I was waiting for that huge beat to kick in. Nice work. 8/10 4/5
I'd greatly appreciate it if you checked out some of our latest works :)

Wendrom responds:

Thanks man. for my first review i'm glad it was a good one! ^^

[TMM43] Vortex [TMM43] Vortex

It's okay

... But it seemed repetitive. Alot of the same things looped over again. Then again, it is a remix of another song that I've never heard so I don't know if that one is repetitive or not. In some places the vocals, as mentioned before in a previous review, were too loud. Beyond all this, I'd say it's pretty well done. Check some of my stuff out :) Keep up the work
-pxm

AlSarci - BuzzSaw (Preview) AlSarci - BuzzSaw (Preview)

Nice

I thought it was pretty good, but the main glitchy noise that was basically played throughout the song started to get boring after awhile. Overall good job! Keep up the work, check out some of my stuff too :)

Mercy -Faint- Mercy -Faint-

It's good

I think it would be better with a louder beat, but overall it was good. Keep up the work, check out some of my stuff as well :)

MercyClock responds:

Thanks for the review,pxm.

Thanks for your kind words. =)

By the way ,if the beat was louder , the balance of all the elements would be disrupted.
Regards, Mercyclock. ^_^

Sand Castles Sand Castles

Oh my god

Perfect. Only word to explain this masterpiece.

/Fighting Your Reflection\ V.2 /Fighting Your Reflection\ V.2

Nice

It was good ... however some of the major beats came in just a LITTLE to early, and some of the hi-hat beats were not on tempo. This would have been perfect if not for this ... but it really put me off. Sorry ^^ , it just kills me when things aren't on beat. So overall, fixing up those beats would be a good idea :), but good job!

SuperTonic64 responds:

lol, I'm sorry. :D Me being a clarinet player and all really puts me off beat. *boom boom schiii*

Anywho, I'll fix that. Thanks for the suggestions. :)