danomano's New Grounds danomano's New Grounds

Awesome

Great job on this, it would be cool of more people did this, I guess we'll see...
Once again, great job!

Apple Orchard Apple Orchard

I don't see how people can find this bad?

It's obviously original and fresh. I loved the texture ... and the music was a perfect choice for this flash. Even with the abrupt ending, this is a great flash. Sure it was a simple concept, but it was made interesting and pleasing to the eye with a great original style.
Good job man, ignore the bad reviews...

Constant struggle Constant struggle

Haha

That was really good, funny, and original
great job!

Stalingrad-2 Stalingrad-2

Nice

Great job with this, these are my favorite games to play.

Hill Park Zone Hill Park Zone

I was just playing the sonic demo on my phone.

The only level was Hill Park Zone, and this certainly reminded me of it. Good job.

ATM. Serendipity/Feat.K.Nadi ATM. Serendipity/Feat.K.Nadi

Great

My only gripe is that the sound quality differs between both of your mics, which is something hard to get around when it comes to collabs. One sounded compressed while the other didn't. Anyways, great job.
If you checked out some of our latest stuff it'd be greatly appreciated :)

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

Yea, the qualities differ indeed but this track has been in the works for 2 months so when I got sumone on it finally we just dropped it. I think Nadi did pretty well equalizeing on his end, he's gettin his game up. Yea dude for sure I'll check ur stuff out

Journey to the Power Supply Journey to the Power Supply

I think the name fits

The name fits for me. It's nice and it flows well, but I was waiting for that huge beat to kick in. Nice work. 8/10 4/5
I'd greatly appreciate it if you checked out some of our latest works :)

Wendrom responds:

Thanks man. for my first review i'm glad it was a good one! ^^